Sunday, January 31, 2010

January summary. Sun Jan 31

It's been quite a good month for me considering that I had a week away and there was a public holiday as well but I'm a little disappointed in the last week or so because the size and speed of the sell off surprised me and I could have held some positions for longer. Still, since mid October last year this is the 4th sell off - md Oct, mid Nov, early Dec and early Jan - and the previous 3 reversed quite promptly. I've probably forsaken some profit now for the opportunity to be mobile when the market turns, there should be a nice retracement rally in the next week or two. Overall, it looks like a top has made and the next rally is unlikely to breach 4960.














Here's a summary of featured trades for the month. The normal position size is roughly $50k.

No comments:

Post a Comment