Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm glad that's over. Tue Mar 2

It's approaching rate decision time and I've had the best part of a couple of days away from work.
First having to testify on behalf of a friend who'd been assaulted during a football match and then stressing about my son who was on his first solo overseas trip and missed a connection in Dubai. He was stuck in the terminal there for more than 24 hours but has now arrived home safely.
What I've missed is a market which is still rallying.
Ok, the rate decision has come through with a rise of 25 basis points to 4%. I think it was considered a certainty so it will be interesting to see if there's much reaction.
Apart from a few remnant overnight positions, I have nothing on the books and I'll probably just dabble if I do anything at all.
More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment