Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More straightforward. Wed Mar 17

After agonising about Fmg over the last few days, I found a much simpler trade which I entered on the close yesterday at 306. Lihir Gold had a 40 cent bounce from its late February lows, congested for a couple of days and then continued on. After 7 days in a narrow range, yesterday's close took it well clear and having only had the one leg up so far, it seems to me that I can be patient with this one. There was a better entry at last Friday's close but I was lucky enough to have missed that by a couple of days without losing out particularly.

Click to enlarge
It's a similar story today in Alumina. I've bought some at 172 and I'd like to see it close above that level for a clean breakout.

Awc has closed at 174 so the breakout is confirmed. My average cost is 172.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment