Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Normal service? Tue May 10

I hope normal service will be resumed after technical problems yesterday. Talking of technical problems, I paid for my brinkmanship in OZL yesterday as I had to stop out at 137 with the stock finishing at 136 as the broad market gave back most of the gains.
Overnight action saw a bounce in oil, gold and base metals along with the relevant stocks so it may well be that OZL bounces right back. Apart from that, it was a reasonable result yesterday as I eked out a gain and I'm long coming into what could be a more sustainable rally today.
WSA was another one that was disappointing, drifting back to 642. It was at least well clear of my stop. I'm testing Live writer to put content into the blog so here goes with a chart....














Well, that worked, but still a few wrinkles to straighten out.

No comments:

Post a Comment